Friday, July 30, 2010

Well, that snuck up on me.

I have about 2 1/2 weeks before I jump into the world of full time parenting and full time school work (yes, at the same time). This ought to be interesting...

I've got a lot going on during the next few weeks. I need to:
  • Deep clean the house
  • Get rid of all the stuff we've collected but never use
  • Finish the nursery and baby proof*
  • Update Baby T's closet (since he seems to be out growing everything we have)
  • Exchange some of his lil baby toys for some new toys (ie: his swing for a jumper)
  • Get Baby T and I on some sort of vague schedule
  • Fully make the transition from our bed to the Montessori bed (for Baby T, of course)
  • Start menu planning
* I had to change the nursery around once we switched to the Montessori bed. I wanted to make toys and such accessible to Baby T if he should decide he just has to play in the middle of the night. I also need to be sure he can't hurt himself.

Uh, that's a lot of stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment