Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's the end of the vaccination reprieve

Baby T was given a vaccine reprieve. His shots were rescheduled not once, not twice, but three times. The first two were my fault. First I took him to Las Vegas and then my appointment interfered with a play date. The most recent time was because my doctor was feeling under the weather and didn't want to risk getting Baby T sick (have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE my doctor?).

But that all comes to an end tomorrow. I opted out of the newborn one/s so this will be his first vaccine. He's already pretty ticked off about getting teeth. I'm a little weary of how he's going to be when he gets jabbed in the leg with a giant needle. He's gotten significantly louder at the whole screaming thing since we first brought him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment